29TH CONFERENCE, BERN 12 – 14 MAY 2013
The 29th EUFASA Conference took place in Bern from 12 to 14 May 2013. 55 Delegates from 24 EUFASA member countries represented their Associations. At the invitation of the Swiss Chair, 33 diplomats and diplomatic observers from European Embassies in Bern attended the Conference.
The Opening Ceremony took place at the KulturCasino Bern, the Conference venue, with the speech of welcome by Mrs. Barbara Zehnder Schoenenberger, President ACET / VEEDA, the opening speech given by Mrs. Friedrun Sabine Burkhalter, honorary president of ACET/VEEDA and wife of Federal Councillor Didier Burkhalter, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland and the opening statement by Mrs. Daniela Lauer, EUFASA Chair and Swiss delegate.
- Speech of President of ACET/VEEDA, Mrs. Barbara Zehnder Schoenenberger
- Speech of wife of Federal Councillor Didier Burkhalter, Mrs. Friedrun Sabine Burkhalter
- Speech of EUFASA Chair and Swiss Delegate, Mrs. Daniela Lauer
- Presentation and overview chaired and reported by Mrs. Nicki Epinay, delegate from France
- Employment Column of EUFASA Public Website (EUFASA extranet) presented by Mrs. Ilaria De Franchis, delegate from Italy
- EUFASA Internal Website (EUFASA intranet) on Employment functions reported by Mrs. Ilaria De Franchis, delegate from Italy
- The Start Kit for Employment research completed and successfully presented by Mrs. Veronica Scherk Arsenio the delegate from Portugal
- Follow-up on Pension Fund was presented by Mrs. Marja Loopik, the delegate from Netherlands
- “EUFASA in Future” working group was presented by Mrs. Katarzina Abraiter, delegate from Poland
- The Swiss MFA, represented by Mrs. Emi Georgieva Head Marketing & Concours, presented an “Overview of activities” – Services for accompanying persons
- Two professional training sessions on Self-presentation and Self-marketing were given by Mrs. Chris Kotsionis, the delegate from Greece and HR specialist, working in Geneva and Athens, as a professional HR specialist and independent career consultant
- Presentation of the Swiss project “Dual Career” by Mrs. Melissa Woods in her quality as project manager to the HR/MFA Switzerland
- Roundtable EUFASA in the Future presented by Dr. Svala Guðmundsdóttir, delegate from Iceland, Assistant Professor in Human Resource Management, University of Iceland School of Business
Tuesday 14 May 2013
- Report on Career transition Management Program on Career Networking, Self-Presentation and Self-Marketing was chaired and presented by Mrs. Chris Kotsionis the delegate from Greece.
- The report of the permanent working group EUFASA Welcome Team chaired by the delegates from Germany, Mrs. Ulrike Seibel and Susanne Reichhardt was presented by Mrs. Seibel.
- The report Children on the move, co-chaired by the delegates from UK and by Mr. Benoît Van de Capelle, delegate from Belgium was presented by the delegates from UK.
- Report on Roundtable EUFASA in the Future presented by Dr. Svala Guðmundsdóttir, delegate from Iceland, Assistant Professor in Human Resource Management, University of Iceland School of Business
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS TO THE 29th EUFASA CONFERENCE
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, EU, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.