- Spouses’ Employment
- The Public Image of the Diplomat
- Children’s Education and Their Difficulties
- National Health Service
- To continue the exchange of ideas and solutions, the proposal for an annual conference in the country holding the presidency of the EEC was accepted.
- Each member country may refuse to hold the conference.
- The Italian delegation put forward the suggestion that English be accepted as the working language
Participants included delegates of the member countries of the EEC and observers from Austria, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.